Soft skills training
Training is not an expense. It is an investment that contributes to the development of individuals, to greater employee productivity and overall company success.
In the contemporary business environment, a successful company acknowledges the value of its employees and strives to maximize their potential in order to gaining competitive edge.
Skills Training Techniques:
- We successfully combine individual and group work, discussions, case analyses, exercises, training videos, group and individual projects
- Our training includes theoretical sessions, but major emphasis is placed on exercises and practical applicability of the newly-acquired knowledge
- The training is tailor-made to meet customer needs and demands
- We have well-appointed training room with state-of-the-art equipment
- A training day is made up of six 50-minute sessions. The trainees have coffee breaks (coffee, tea, soft drinks) after each session and a lunch break lasting between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Groups are made up of 10 to 12 trainees - the objective is to dedicate special attention to each individual and provide maximum benefit for all
- Participants are provided with printed training material
- All training courses are multimedia