1. What is in-house training?
• In-house, or internal training is organized specially for employees of one company.
• Training is tailor made for specific needs, objectives and knowledge level of participants.
• Training is covering specific issues of one company.
• It is fast and efficient way to develop key skills of your teams.
• During the course of training the corporate team spirit is developed.
• The place and time is suited to your needs.
• Often is more cost efficient than to send employees to different individual courses.
Our in-house training create extremely energetic atmosphere, that strongly influence business results of the teams and employees.
2. What is the optimum number of participants?
• Optimum number is from 8 to 12 participants. This number offers excellent interaction among trainer and each individual, at the same time trainer can attend to specific educational need of every participant.
3. Do we have lunch break?
• Of course. There is lunch break at every training. Lunch, as well as the refreshment during the breaks (Lavazza coffee, tea, juices, cookies) are provided and include in the price of training.
4. What is exactly included in Skills training?
• Internet page is posted one week prior to training providing all the necessary information
• Modern and comfortable training center equipped with latest training equipment www.experiencecenter.rs
• Coffee breaks and light lunch
• Training notes
• Tablet to use for interaction during the training
• Group meeting with trainer 6-8 weeks after the training
• Free trainer advice in period of 3 years after the training
• Possibility to be am member of some of „Skills Tribe“ at your choice.